[swift-evolution] Dynamic Class/Struct Definition At Run Time

Ted F.A. van Gaalen tedvgiosdev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 14:03:57 CDT 2016

Hello Chris,

Thank you for updating me,
read this and other related info again thoroughly
and will act accordingly.
In the mean time I will work dynamically on dynamics :o)
Currently I suspend my topic.
and  bring this back again much later but
then tagged with [out of scope] If this is appropriate,

Have I understood this correctly,
Is that OK?

Ted