[swift-evolution] Dynamic Class/Struct Definition At Run Time

Chris Lattner clattner at apple.com
Thu Oct 13 00:58:15 CDT 2016

> On Oct 12, 2016, at 10:14 AM, Ted F.A. van Gaalen via swift-evolution <swift-evolution at swift.org> wrote:
>
> Hello Austin
> I haven’t read that from Chris - Must have overlooked it due to the shear volume on swift-evolution.

Completely understandable, I’m sure you’re not the only one who has missed this.

That said, FWIW, the goals for Swift 4 and the current planning stage are spelled out in the front-page of the swift-evolution repo:
https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution

As others’ have said, we are trying to approach the Swift 4 cycle based on what we learned from Swift 2.2 and Swift 3.

Thanks for understanding,

-Chris