[swift-evolution] [Review] SE-0136: Memory Layout of Values
dabrahams at apple.com
Sun Aug 7 13:18:09 CDT 2016
Hello Swift community,
The review of "SE-0136: Memory Layout of Values" begins now and runs
through August 9th. Apologies for the short review period, but we are
running up against the Swift 3 deadline. The proposal is available here:
Reviews are an important part of the Swift evolution process. All
reviews should be sent to the swift-evolution
mailing list at
or, if you would like to keep your feedback private, directly to the review manager.
What goes into a review?
The goal of the review process is to improve the proposal under review
through constructive criticism and contribute to the direction of
Swift. When writing your review, here are some questions you might
want to answer in your review:
* What is your evaluation of the proposal?
* Is the problem being addressed significant enough to warrant a
change to Swift?
* Does this proposal fit well with the feel and direction of
* If you have used other languages or libraries with a similar
feature, how do you feel that this proposal compares to those?
* How much effort did you put into your review? A glance, a
quick reading, or an in-depth study?
More information about the Swift evolution process is available at
More information about the swift-evolution