[swift-evolution] [Swift4] Mailing list vs. Forum

Jacob Bandes-Storch jtbandes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 15:34:18 CDT 2016

As I mentioned at the top of this thread, Discourse provides free hosting
for community-friendly open-source projects
<http://blog.discourse.org/2016/03/free-discourse-forum-hosting-for-community-friendly-github-projects/>
which
I suspect would include Swift. If not, that would indeed throw a wrench in
the idea.