[swift-evolution] [Review #3] SE-0117: Allow distinguishing between public access and public overridability

Jose Cheyo Jimenez cheyo at masters3d.com
Thu Jul 21 15:07:48 CDT 2016

> 	* What is your evaluation of the proposal?
+1 as before but for the first implementation.

I want to like implementation 2 but I really don’t see the need for it because extensions.

The only reason for 2 is if the core team thinks that we will never get stored properties can be added via extensions.

> 	* Is the problem being addressed significant enough to warrant a change to Swift?

yes

> 	* Does this proposal fit well with the feel and direction of Swift?
yes

> 	* If you have used other languages or libraries with a similar feature, how do you feel that this proposal compares to those?
n/1
> 	* How much effort did you put into your review? A glance, a quick reading, or an in-depth study?
reviewed the last two iterations.