[swift-evolution] [Review #2] SE-0101: Reconfiguring sizeof and related functions into a unified MemoryLayout struct

Tino Heth 2th at gmx.de
Thu Jul 14 09:42:40 CDT 2016

I share the minor concerns that have been expressed so far.
My first thought on this topic ("MyStruct.size") had a obvious flaw, but I wouldn't fear name collisions with something like "MyStruct.memoryLayout.size".
This one most likely has issues as well, but imho they aren't that obvious and deserve being discussed in the alternatives-section (or a short answer here to wake up my tired mind ;-)

- Tino