[swift-evolution] adding Obj-C syntax to Swift?

Goffredo Marocchi panajev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 03:00:35 CDT 2016

I do not think it is likely, but it would be somewhat interesting if one day macOS and IOS were the only two platform using the least diffused/niche dialect of Swift while on Linux, Android, and Windows people were all using a dialect of Swift which became the de facto standard in the case Apple refused to merge the forked changes upstream.

Sent from my iPhone