[swift-evolution] Seriously! Freeze Swift For Two Years After Release 3.0 !

Ted F.A. van Gaalen tedvgiosdev at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 07:32:00 CDT 2016

Hi Chris,

Yes, I did read it again, subscribe to that strategy.

I’ve perhaps over-emphasized the importance of the impact back-breaking changes
.. Still..

The subject title was a bit overloaded too.

I guess it’s between two extremes: that is, between (1) really freezing it and
(2) using Swift as a continuous "software laboratory”   :o)
neither would be OK, (as with all extremities)...

thanks
Ted