[swift-evolution] [Accepted] SE-0111: Remove type system significance of function argument labels

Goffredo Marocchi panajev at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 05:35:58 CDT 2016

I still say that this is the case where we do take a stand and do ask for
this proposal to be blocked and re-analised, I cannot believe that we are
going to be addingthis kind of incosistency to the language and take
readability/ease of local reasoning (which Apple stressed at the last WWDC
once again) away. The community and the core team just finished
bikeshedding a huge change to how API's are imported and how labels are
used and how important they are and then we do this?