[swift-evolution] [Accepted with revision] SE-0077 v2: Improved operator declarations

Anton Zhilin antonyzhilin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 04:32:54 CDT 2016

The syntax we ended up with is not really perfect from my point of view,
but I assume that core team knows what they are doing :P

But I still wonder if discussion on standard precedence groups is possible
before Swift 3.
It does not require any implementation: if we settle on something, we will
just need to modify Swift source where precedence groups are located.