[swift-evolution] Seriously! Freeze Swift For Two Years After Release 3.0 !

ChanMaxthon xcvista at me.com
Fri Jul 8 01:08:06 CDT 2016

For JSONFusion this won't work at all, as the code base is largely Objective-C with lots of Swift-related annotations and depend on Objective-C and Swift ABI details to work. The main trick in JSONFusion is property introspection which don't play nice with Swift yet, and for JSFRemote the main trick is message forwarding interception.

Sent from my iPhone