[swift-evolution] [Pitch] Importing Objective-C 'id' as Swift 'Any'

Goffredo Marocchi panajev at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 03:20:38 CDT 2016

Hey Chris,

Do you have plans to allow people to update Swift outside Xcode 8 point updates and still be able to submit to the App Store and benefit from the IDE's features? This could allow bug fixes to be delivered on a swifter way and take advantage of the fact that iOS is not including the runtime yet.

Sent from my iPhone