[swift-evolution] Property with class and protocol type

L. Mihalkovic laurent.mihalkovic at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 11:37:05 CDT 2016

Judging from doug's email, i was thinking that the format of the ideal proposal should be somewhere in between what Austin did and what i played with so far. It is still a small exercise in trying to show how things do not have to be so complicated, but 3.0 is still very much today's focus.

https://lists.swift.org/pipermail/swift-evolution/Week-of-Mon-20160530/020159.html