[swift-evolution] [Draft] Tuple-Based Compound Optional Binding

plx plxswift at icloud.com
Sun Jun 12 19:52:57 CDT 2016

This proposal should specify if the tuple is evaluated “eagerly” or as an “early-exit”.

That is, if we write `if let (foo,bar,baz) = (_foo(), _bar(), _baz())`, and _bar() -> nil, will `_baz()` have been evaluated, or not?

I’d use this feature either way, but the proposal should have a clear statement on this point.