[swift-evolution] [Draft] Allow multiple conformances to the same protocol

Антон Жилин antonyzhilin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 13:28:26 CDT 2016

Yes, everything that works on generic types should work for generic
protocols. I'll add that.

What won't work is declaring that  MyComparable : Comparable  iff  T ==
Self. The same won't work for current non-generic protocols as well.
Although that feature is highly requested, it is discussed in a separate
proposal.

- Anton