[swift-evolution] [Proposal] Remove force unwrapping in function signature.

Spromicky spromicky at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 03:04:22 CDT 2016

Yep, but no one stop you if you pass optional value. And in runtime it crash in case if it really will be `nil`. But from other side non-optional params make the same, and does not let you pass an optional value, and show error on compile time. This make your code more safety.
Now force unwrapped params in function used only if you use old Obj-C code without nullability modifiers, so no sense, i think, for clear swift code.