[swift-evolution] [swift-evolution-announce] [Review] SE-0089: Replace protocol<P1, P2> syntax with Any<P1, P2>

L. Mihalkovic laurent.mihalkovic at gmail.com
Thu May 26 12:41:16 CDT 2016

Inventing all these oneOf<> AllOf<>  feel like an incomplete algebra that only exist because of a fixation on cramming everything inside the Any<> box.

What are they? How will they be described in Swift programming manuals? Pseudo protocols? Protocols? Then what will their .Type be?

I'm sorry, I cannot see where this is all going.