[swift-evolution] SE-0005 ==> Please keep well know acronyms capitalized!

Pavel Kapinos kapinos at twobytesoftware.com
Thu May 19 12:32:21 CDT 2016

Hi Brandon,

Thank you for the good question! We humans have been writing and reading software for a long time now. There are some words and keywords which stand out form the rest to mean something **well know** and one of them is acronyms. It is a habit and it works quite great in Cocoa in Objective-C, that is why I would suggest to preserve it for the future generations to come. Have a good day!

Pavel.