[swift-evolution] [Review] SE-0084: Allow trailing commas in parameter lists and tuples

Vladimir.S svabox at gmail.com
Sun May 15 11:01:03 CDT 2016

Tino, I believe you can start just with [Draft]... thread where you can
present the draft of your proposal. Then, after you'll get opinions and
after the draft will be polished, you can form an 'official' proposal.

For now I didn't hear if someone else wanted to create that proposal. So I
don't see any barrier for you to do this(if you want).

As for proposal itself. Yes, I also think almost all of SE-0084 goals could
be archived in your proposal.
But, personally I believe new proposal should introduce newlines as
separators for any comma-separated list, not limited by funcs/typles but
also array/dicts/generic type list etc. If something will be hard/imposible
to implement - core team can accept the proposal with some exceptions after
the review.