[swift-evolution] [Pitch] Add toplevel keyword for protocols

Patrick Pijnappel patrickpijnappel at gmail.com
Sat May 14 01:39:47 CDT 2016

Hmm good point. Defining a toplevel function or property could reserve that
name in toplevel scope, but you'd be in trouble when two protocols from
different modules require a toplevel function or property with the same
signature.

I'm not sure how operators deal with this because they should have the
same problem...