[swift-evolution] Allowing `guard let self = self else { … }` for weakly captured self in a closure.

Hoon H. drawtree at gmail.com
Thu May 12 11:10:24 CDT 2016

I am replying months lately, but anyway, I just read your proposal, and I think this is cool.

    [guard self]

I am in doubt about another stuffs such as `[guard self else …]`. I hope your proposal to be accepted. I am getting a bit tired of writing `guard let S = self else { … }`.

I am still not sure how to use mailing list… but I hope this to be a correct way.
…Sending again because I mistyped Evan’s address.

— Hoon H.