[swift-evolution] [Review] SE-0084: Allow trailing commas in parameter lists and tuples

Vladimir.S svabox at gmail.com
Wed May 11 12:14:46 CDT 2016

In this case (if this is a such good feature) IMO we should think about
making the trailing commas *required*. In this way we will be consistent in
either do we have trailing commas in Swift or don't. Otherwise we'll have a
zoo in our sources/projects.

I don't think we need to have the same rules for commas "everywhere we have
comma-delimited syntax".