[swift-evolution] [Review] SE-0081: Move where clause to end of declaration

Muse M james.lei65 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 20:42:59 CDT 2016

** What is your evaluation of the proposal?*
A novelty idea

** Is the problem being addressed significant enough to warrant a change to
Swift?*
Some programmers love compact code and make Swift no difference to other
languages, change is indeed easier and almost no barrier for all level of
readers.

** Does this proposal fit well with the feel and direction of Swift?*
It makes presentation slide and teaching readability and avoid information
overload when dealing large scale projects.

** If you have used other languages or libraries with a similar feature,
how do you feel that this proposal compares to those?*
NIL

** How much effort did you put into your review? A glance, a quick reading,
or an in-depth study?*
A glance at the code,