[swift-evolution] [Review] SE-0081: Move where clause to end of declaration

T.J. Usiyan griotspeak at gmail.com
Tue May 10 15:00:36 CDT 2016

       * What is your evaluation of the proposal?
+1
        * Is the problem being addressed significant enough to warrant a
change to Swift?
yes
        * Does this proposal fit well with the feel and direction of Swift?
yes
        * If you have used other languages or libraries with a similar
feature, how do you feel that this proposal compares to those?
It is on par with constraint declarations/relations in other languages
        * How much effort did you put into your review? A glance, a quick
reading, or an in-depth study?
quick reading but I have been following the discussions that this came out
of.