[swift-evolution] [swift-evolution-announce] [Review] SE-0086: Drop NS Prefix in Swift Foundation

Brent Royal-Gordon brent at architechies.com
Mon May 9 20:53:44 CDT 2016

> Unless I'm mistaken, NSURL is not among the types being renamed in this proposal?

It is not, because it's already receiving a value-type equivalent. But types like `NSAttributedString`, which the Foundation team eventually intends to provide value-type equivalents for, *are* in the proposal. I'm merely illustrating the problem by using a type which we've already decided will get a value-type equivalent.

--
Brent Royal-Gordon
Architechies