[swift-evolution] Typealiases in protocols and protocol extensions

Xiaodi Wu xiaodi.wu at gmail.com
Mon May 9 02:30:57 CDT 2016

Great, I hope this proposal finds much success with the community.

One more thing: your title makes mention of protocol extensions, but
protocol extensions are mentioned nowhere else. Please include details on
typealiases in protocol extensions within the text or remove it altogether
from the proposal.