[swift-evolution] Introduce OrderedSet type

Rod Brown rodney.brown6 at icloud.com
Tue May 3 22:50:49 CDT 2016

I believe this would fall in line with by Proposal SE-0069: Mutability and Foundation Value Types:

https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/blob/master/proposals/0069-swift-mutability-for-foundation.md

I notice there is no OrderedSet in this proposal. I find it odd that it doesn’t yet include it.

- Rod