[swift-evolution] multi-line string literals.

Shawn Erickson shawnce at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 11:51:39 CDT 2016

Can this concept be dealt with my allowing a string file to be imported and
assigned to a string constant? All happening at compile time and using
#include type concept from C? It would tackle at least a reasonable subset
of the issue in a way that I think works better for source control, etc.

let xml = @stringfile("Foo/Bar/baz.xml");