[swift-evolution] Open Source version of "The Swift Programming Language"

Andrew Bennett cacoyi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 20:18:04 CDT 2016

I think this is a great idea.

I'm not sure how big a task it is to open source the current system.
Hopefully it's easy for Apple to extract the content, convert it to
markdown (if needed), and allow it to be updated from a git repo. It would
be great if the website allowed you to browse tagged release versions
(without having to go to github).