[swift-evolution] TreeLiteralConvertible

Milos Rankovic milos at milos-and-slavica.net
Fri Apr 15 13:11:13 CDT 2016

> On 15 Apr 2016, at 08:24, Andrey Tarantsov <andrey at tarantsov.com> wrote:
>> On 14 Apr 2016, at 19:23, Andrey Tarantsov <andrey at tarantsov.com> wrote:
>>
>> Can you please give us a few real-world examples…
>
> I can't think of any real use cases for the kind of literals you want, though, hence the question. (And I don't think it's worth adding just for computer science playground experiments alone.)

let example: Tree<String> =
[
	"Don't Cha Wish Your Language Was Hot Like Me?",
	[
		"Is it hard to come up with good examples of tree literals?",
		"Why is that? It’s trees we work with every day:",
		[
			"views",
			"directories",
			"decision trees"
		],
		"What if we can't come up with good examples because",
		"our imagination is limited by our medium? What if",
		"we can't think of it because we do not think like it?"
	]
]