[swift-evolution] [Review] SE-0065 A New Model for Collections and Indices

Trent Nadeau tanadeau at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 11:58:00 CDT 2016

At least in my experience, "indices" is used throughout technical
documentation and code, such as the official docs of Python, Java, and C#.

I'm not strongly opposed to "indexes", but I think there should be a
stronger reason to change it other than that it has easier discoverability
for non-English speakers (who can search for it in a few seconds). I think
of "indices" as a term of art or a word in a technical dialect of English.

--
Trent Nadeau