[swift-evolution] SE-0025: Scoped Access Level, next steps

Paul Ossenbruggen possen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 22:41:03 CDT 2016

public
filewide
modulewide
private

Don’t bother me because they seem to be part of the word. The way “nationwide” does, they are made up words but intent is clear.

OK violating my own statement of only having single words, but very short words. How about?

public
inmodule
infile
private

I think this is good too.

> * public
> * moduleinternal
> * internal
> * private

people who insist on always specifying access will either live with it or make one exception.