[swift-evolution] SE-0025: Scoped Access Level, next steps

Ilya Belenkiy ilya.belenkiy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 06:05:01 CDT 2016

I'd like to keep "private" to be completely private and not allow class
injection to gain access, but this is an edge case that could be argued
either way. I can definitely live with a pure scoped access  for
consistency and don't want to argue the edge case in a never ending
discussion.

I think that lexical scope is a well defined concept. The core team
requested only the change in names for access levels. At this point, I'd
like to limit the changes to that. We already had a very long discussion
about all of these topics.