[swift-evolution] SE-0025: Scoped Access Level, next steps

Ilya Belenkiy ilya.belenkiy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 19:57:01 CDT 2016

all of these names (public, internal, private, local) have specific meaning
in the context of computer languages. I think that we should use standard
terms and give them the expected meaning. I did not do this originally with
SE-0025 and suggested "scoped" because I thought that "private" could not
be changed. But since it can, we should definitely use it, and give it the
meaning that most people expect.