[swift-evolution] Thank you, bye for now.

Ted F.A. van Gaalen tedvgiosdev at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 06:12:38 CDT 2016

Dear colleagues

I’ve been on swift-evolution for a few weeks now
and I hope you liked at least some of
my contributions and ideas.

I won’t be on swift-evolution for some time,
because there are other things I must  do,
which have higher priority.

However, what also influenced my decision
was a hostile email I have have received
from someone who writes frequently on
swift-evolution. Positive feedback on that
from me was ignored. It doesn’t matter
wo that person is. I am not very good in dealing
with arrogance, too much ego and hypocrisy.

It was a pleasure to interact with so many creative
an inspiring people! I am sure this will
further improve Swift.

I would like to thank Chris and the other members
of the Swift Core Team for creating such a good
language that Swift already is!

Kind Regards

Ted

ted van gaalen