[swift-evolution] [Review] SE-0046 Establish consistent label behavior across all parameters including first labels
tanadeau at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 21:14:32 CST 2016
- What is your evaluation of the proposal?
- Huge +1
- Is the problem being addressed significant enough to warrant a change
- Yes. This creates a simpler, more consistent language.
- Does this proposal fit well with the feel and direction of Swift?
- Yes, especially after the new API guidelines.
- If you have used other languages or libraries with a similar feature,
how do you feel that this proposal compares to those?
- How much effort did you put into your review? A glance, a quick
reading, or an in-depth study?
- I've read through the preceding discussion, the proposal, and others'
On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 1:01 PM, Chris Lattner via swift-evolution <
swift-evolution at swift.org> wrote:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the swift-evolution