[swift-evolution] [META] Re: Mailman?

Erica Sadun erica at ericasadun.com
Fri Mar 4 17:37:23 CST 2016

Speaking as someone who tries to observe trends in discussions, does a lot of search through her mail archives,
and uses gmane to capture permanent links, I've been very satisfied with the existing solution.

I suspect that most of us happy users never get heard in this discussion, so I'm just putting this out there.

-- Erica