[swift-evolution] Make non-void functions @warn_unused_result by default

Andrew Bennett cacoyi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 06:18:10 CST 2016

I agree Brent.

In general the better programmers I've worked with are the ones who design
APIs to minimise programmer error, and give the compiler many opportunities
to notices mistakes. The better programming languages I've worked with are
the ones that provide more of those opportunities.

I'm not personally fond of quiche, perhaps if was I I'd understand the
reference, perhaps I'm having a moron moment.