[swift-evolution] Make non-void functions @warn_unused_result by default

Brent Royal-Gordon brent at architechies.com
Wed Mar 2 04:09:09 CST 2016

> Do we have to assume that code is written by morons relying on guessing and auto completion?

I'd like to think I'm not a moron, but when I stayed up until 6 am the previous night, I sure code like one sometimes. I'm sure most of the people on this mailing list have their moron moments, too.

Macho posturing about how only bad programmers need safety is not helpful. Real programmers *do* eat quiche.

(Actually, I think I have some mini-quiches in the freezer. I might go make some right now.)

--
Brent Royal-Gordon
Architechies