[swift-evolution] Analysis of case conventions for initialisms

Matthew Judge matthew.judge at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 07:58:54 CST 2016

I had the same initial reaction as Dave to Jessy's suggestions, however,
the idea does kind of make sense. I'm not saying I like it, but it doesn't
bother me nearly as much as I thought it would. (I think the rule Jessy was
using would be the following.)

func hTMLDigest(for hTML: String) -> HTMLDigest

> If an initialism is used, treat each letter as its own word.