[swift-evolution] Analysis of case conventions for initialisms

Xiaodi Wu xiaodi.wu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 03:39:09 CST 2016

Based on the examples, #2 does seem to have the most advantages. But:
what to do with vendor prefixes? Are those to be an exception?

Another tidbit: .NET seems to have its own exceptions--not sure if
there are rules for them, but just at the namespace level there's
System.IO and UIAutomationClientsideProviders, spelled as shown.