[swift-evolution] Proposal: Pattern Matching Partial Function (#111)

Craig Cruden ccruden at novafore.com
Wed Feb 3 00:07:53 CST 2016

I will wait another 24 hours before resubmitting it (even though this discussion thread is not long)….

Anyone that had commented on this in the other thread, but not this one — it would be greatly appreciated if at least one comment (yay or nay) were added to this thread.

I think the last thread where this was discussed for at least 10 days and had many more comments - already fleshed everything out.