[swift-evolution] Make link to main proposals always on top

Jordan Rose jordan_rose at apple.com
Thu Jan 21 18:16:57 CST 2016

My reaction was mostly "eh" because many mail clients thread responses, making it not too hard to jump back to the first message in a thread. That's not always where a proposal link lives, but usually it is. I don't usually look through a response message to find a proposal link in the first place.

I don't have objections to this. I know I'll forget to do it, but that's true of any new practice, so I can learn.

Jordan