[swift-evolution] Low-level Swift

Charles Constant charles at charlesism.com
Thu Jan 7 07:35:33 CST 2016

I think by "systems programming language" we're talking in relative terms,
but I don't know about writing drivers in Swift.

Have you filed a feature request in radar? If you have want to reference
mine, feel free: radar://21464610 "Real-time Swift" sister-language, or
"real time" feature subset

I think it would be sweet if Swift someday is able to replace C++ for
writing AudioUnits, etc. I know others hope the same thing. Eg: I heard
Chris Liscio say the same on a podcast a couple months back.