[swift-evolution] [Review] SE-0018 Flexible Memberwise Initialization
possen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 17:36:26 CST 2016
* What is your evaluation of the proposal?
I think it will greatly help out in more cases where it was not able to do so and will give you more control over it. One concern is that it may make the language more complex, now users need to know what the “memberwise” keyword means, fortunately it will be easily searched.
* Is the problem being addressed significant enough to warrant a change to Swift?
* Does this proposal fit well with the feel and direction of Swift?
* If you have you used other languages or libraries with a similar feature, how do you feel that this proposal compares to those?
* How much effort did you put into your review? A glance, a quick reading, or an in-depth study?
Read proposal and followed some of the discussion but not all.
More information about the swift-evolution