[swift-evolution] JIT compilation and execution

T.J. Usiyan griotspeak at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 19:00:16 CST 2015

JIT is mentioned in [this thread](
https://lists.swift.org/pipermail/swift-evolution/Week-of-Mon-20151207/000983.html)
and specifically by Chris Lattner in [this message](
https://lists.swift.org/pipermail/swift-evolution/Week-of-Mon-20151207/001948.html)
and [this message](
https://lists.swift.org/pipermail/swift-evolution/Week-of-Mon-20151207/002135.html
)

Long story short, a goal is not to leave much performance on the table for
a JIT performance wise but the core team isn't against a JIT on principle.

TJ