[swift-evolution] [Review] Require self for accessing instance members

Honza Dvorsky czechboy0 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 17:34:36 CST 2015

Many people (myself included) already expressed their preference in the
discussion that happened before the review, where there were many more
yes's. So for the sake of objectivity, I think we should refrain from
counting the score half way through the discussion :)

We all care about the outcome, but it was mentioned upstream that all
feedback (including pre-review) is being taken into consideration, which I
believe is fair.