[swift-evolution] Mailman?

Tino Heth 2th at gmx.de
Tue Dec 15 15:47:33 CST 2015

Right now, the traffic is really hight, but I guess the situation will settle when the euphoria subsides… until then, does anyone have a good filter setup to recommend?

btw: Maybe I gave up searching to early, but can it be that there is no platform that is really tailored towards open source development? JIRA works well as an issue tracker, but the last time I worked with it, there was no real support for community stuff… I think someone should crossbreed it with stackoverflow ;-)