[swift-evolution] Mailman?

Liam Butler-Lawrence liamdunn at me.com
Mon Dec 14 16:23:36 CST 2015

Completely agree. For those of us who work largely in Slack, getting more emails is a disruption to workflow, not an improvement. I (and I'm sure many others) have just taken it as the price of entrance to be a part of this community, but it definitely doesn't support the stated goals of inclusivity.

Like others have said, though, selecting an alternative would pose difficulties. For example, making sure emails are sent promptly for those who want them (even at scale), and OTOH ensuring that the site/platform/app is reliable and simple enough to be used stand-alone. That said, I think it's worth the discussion- and the switch if we find something suitable.

Liam

Sent from my iPhone