[swift-evolution] multi-line string literals

Casey Cady casey at kckd.org
Thu Dec 10 19:50:27 CST 2015

Keep in mind that there's both genstrings and the new xliff exporter, and the latter was a hot mess for quite a while and only recently started working properly, so I have zero confidence that it would just work. But as you say, we really do need someone from Apple to weigh in. :)

Sent from my iPhone